Prospective clients often turn to Facebook to learn more about your business. While it is essential to have high-quality content, this alone won’t make your Facebook profile stand out. To help you grow your audience, we have put together a list of the three best ways to ensure your Facebook page stands out amongst the crowd.

1. Know Your Audience

By now, you are well aware of the importance of having a solid idea of who your target audience is. However, you must understand how this audience uses Facebook. Depending on the demographic of your selected target audience, the way that they interact with the platform differs significantly. Therefore, to maximise the reach of your Facebook page, you must research your target demographic.

Different age groups use Facebook at distinct times of the day, and each demographic varies in the types of content they prefer. Older users engage with Facebook posts in a completely different way than younger millennials.

Facebook has users that range from 13 to over 65 years old. Therefore, you must tailor your content to suit your target demographic. A simple first step to achieve this is to alter your posting schedule to mirror when your audience is using Facebook.

2. Balance Your Content

When using Facebook to advertise your company, it can be tricky to navigate the line between informing and promoting. Audiences are far more likely to engage with content that educates and entertains them, rather than solely promotes a particular service or brand. However, promotion is an integral part of your company’s presence on the platform.

To make sure that you are striking the right balance between informational and promotional content, we suggest using the 80-20 rule. This method mandates that you use 80% of your Facebook posts to inform, educate or entertain, and the remaining 20% to promote your brand. By following the 80-20 rule, you will ensure that your content remains engaging and entertaining for your audience.

3. Reply, reply, reply!

Facebook is all about building and sustaining relationships with your audience. It is the best platform to foster meaningful connections with potential clients and build your customer base. Therefore, you must be actively engaging with your audience daily.

A simple way to achieve this is by replying to comments on your Facebook posts. By interacting with your audience in this way, you are not only building a strong rapport with your supporters, but actively encouraging them to continue to engage with your content. Ultimately, the more your audience likes, comments, and reacts to your Facebook posts, the more your content will be shared amongst potential clients.

If you or your business is struggling to navigate the world of Facebook, get in contact with us today and see how we can help you grow your social platforms.